Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- CONNECTIONWhat truly defines a connection? Webster defines connection as the state of being connected. However, that is simply just skimming the surface. I’m talking about a much deeper connection. Even the shamans, healers, sages, and wisdom keepers of all times, all continents, and all peoples, in their finite wisdom, say that human spirituality is composedContinue reading “CONNECTION”
- Come MorningAnd entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long white robe sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed.But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him. MarkContinue reading “Come Morning”
- EMMANUEL“For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace”. Isaiah 9:6 KJV Mary’s back had been aching for some time now, she shifted her weight attempting to findContinue reading “EMMANUEL”
- More Than WordsTherefore, if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord of one mind. Philippians 2:1-2. On more than one occasion you could find me and my cousins fishingContinue reading “More Than Words”
- YOU AREThe Giver of all life. Creator of all things. In your hands are the sands of all time from beginning to end. There are no limits for you are limitless. The universe bows to your command and is upheld by your mighty hand. Keeper of every tear and Balm of Gilead to ever scar.Continue reading “YOU ARE”